- 4 ounce macaroni pasta, dry
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup pesto
- 1/2 medium onion
- 1 cup broccoli, florets
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/8 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 cup grapes
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling water until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a frying pan over medium-low heat. Dice onion and chop broccoli into bite-size pieces.
- Add pesto, onion,broccoli, salt, and pepper to the hot pan; cook about five minutes or until onions and broccoli are soft.
- Stir pesto mixture into pasta, then add grated cheese. Toss to combine.
- Serve with grapes on the side.
Calories: 325kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 456mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 14g