- 1 none cooking spray
- 4 cup (1 serving) Morningstar “beef” crumbles (vegetarian)
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 medium avocado
- 1/4 medium onion, red
- 6 ounce tortilla chips
- 2 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend, shredded
- 1/2 cup black beans, canned
- 1/2 cup corn, frozen
- 3 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 cup cilantro
- Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat. Add soy crumbles and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5-6 minutes, or until heated through. Chop tomatoes, avocado, and red onion.
- Assemble tortilla chips on a large serving plate. Sprinkle with cheese and melt in the microwave (30-45 seconds). Begin to layer the ingredients, starting with the soy crumbles. Next, sprinkle black beans. Add a large 3 tablespoons. dollop of the sour cream in the middle of the plate and continue to layer with the remaining tomatoes, avocado, corn, red onion, and cilantro. Sprinkle with a little pepper and serve immediately.
Calories: 643kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 39g | Fat: 34g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 57mg | Sodium: 927mg | Fiber: 13g | Sugar: 4g