- 1 breast rotisserie chicken
- 4 cup shredded lettuce
- 4 cup spinach
- 1 cup grapes
- 1/2 cup, sliced ALMONDS
- 4 tablespoon hemp seeds
- 2 fl oz vinegar, raspberry
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp, ground black pepper, ground
- 4 slice bread, whole wheat
- Allow chicken to cool completely in the refrigerator; shred chicken off of bones. Toss lettuce and spinach into a large mixing bowl and add chicken.
- Slice grapes in half and add to salad bowl with almonds and hemp seeds.
- Whisk together vinegar, oil, salt and pepper; add to salad, toss to coat.
- Serve salad with toasted bread.
Calories: 552kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 36g | Fat: 35g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 73mg | Sodium: 965mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 9g