- 8 large egg
- 4 stalk green onion
- 1/4 cup mustard, dijon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 4 leaf outer lettuce
- 1 medium cucumber
- 4 medium tangerine (mandarin orange)
- Hard boil eggs on the stove top. Rinse in cold water and peel; separate whites from yolks.
- Chop green onions (both green and white parts) and egg whites. Slice cucumber into rounds (use a crinkle cutter if desired.)
- With the back of a fork, mash egg yolks with mustard to make a thick paste.
- Stir in scallions and egg whites. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide mixture among 4 slices of bread.
- Top with lettuce leaves and then the remaining bread slices.
- Serve with cucumber slices and oranges on the side.
Calories: 371kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 372mg | Sodium: 520mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 14g