Lime Infused Tilapia with Baked Sweet Potatoes and ApplesPrint Pin Rate
- 12 ounce Fish, Tilapia
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs, seasoned
- 1 none cooking spray
- 3 medium lime
- 1 tablespoon butter, salted
- 2 medium sweet potato
- 2 medium apple
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoon maple syrup, pure
- 1 cup apple juice
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Rinse tilapia and pat dry.
- Pour breadcrumbs into a shallow pan.
- Press tilapia fillets into breadcrumbs on both sides.
- Place on a baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Zest 2 limes. Sprinkle the zest on top of fillets.
- Squeeze the juice from all 3 limes, and drizzle on top of fillets.
- Bake for 10-16 minutes, or until the tilapia is cooked through.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Spray a 13×9 inch baking dish with cooking spray. Place the sweet potato/apple mixture the dish.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30-40 minutes until tender.
Calories: 501kcal | Carbohydrates: 61g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 65mg | Sodium: 583mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 29g