- 1 teaspoon peppercorn, whole
- 15 ounce chickpeas (garbanzo beans), canned
- 1 medium avocado
- 1/4 cup Romano cheese, grated
- 2 medium lime
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley, fresh
- 8 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 ounce tortilla chips
- Toss the peppercorns into a food processor and blend until ground. Drain and rinse chickpeas; peel avocado and remove pit; and grate Romano (if not already done).
- Add 1/4 cup fresh-squeezed lime juice and all remaining ingredients to the food processor and blend until smooth.
- Serve with your favorite tortilla chips.
Calories: 310kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 374mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 1g