- 1 medium tomato, red
- 4 regular English muffin, wheat
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 4 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 1 cup spinach
- 4 slice colby cheese
- 1/2 cup grated carrot
- 2 cup applesauce, unsweetened
- Cut tomatoes in half.Spread each muffin with sour cream (onion flavored if available). Divide meat among muffins, then top each one with tomatoes, spinach, then cheese and carrots.
- Serve with 1/2 cup applesauce, or other fruit on hand.
Calories: 375kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 58mg | Sodium: 978mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 16g