- 1 none cooking spray
- 1 pound chicken breast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 3/4 cup yogurt, plain, low-fat
- 1/2 tablespoon mustard, dijon
- 2 tablespoon chives, fresh, chopped
- 1 medium apple
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 stalk celery
- 2 cup grapes
- 4 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1 sprigs watercress, raw
- Heat a large saute pan over medium-high heat. Coat with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle chicken with some of the salt and pepper; place in saute pan. Reduce heat to medium; cover. Cook until chicken is cooked through, about 12 minutes (flip halfway through cooking time). Remove from pan; set aside.
- In a bowl, combine yogurt, mustard, chopped chives, and remaining salt and pepper.
- Core the apple, and cut into 1/4-inch dice. Place in a medium bowl with lemon juice, and toss to combine.
- Add 1/2 cup diced celery, and grapes which are cut in half.
- Cut reserved chicken into 1/2-inch pieces. Add to salad with yogurt dressing; stir to combine.
- Serve on bread, open-faced, with watercress.
Calories: 326kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 86mg | Sodium: 829mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 22g