- 1 cup lentils, raw
- 1 teaspoon mustard, dijon
- 1 tablespoon vinegar, red wine
- 2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 medium bell pepper, orange
- 1 medium bell pepper, yellow
- 2 medium carrot
- 1 tablespoon parsley, fresh
Cook lentils as directed on package (or purchase them precooked).
Whisk together mustard and vinegar, then slowly add the sesame oil while continuing to whisk. Proceed with the olive oil, adding slowing as well. Finally, whisk in the salt and pepper; set aside.
Chop peppers, carrots, and parsley.
Add all ingredients (except the pears) to a large mixing bowl and toss until well coated.
Serve with sliced pears on the side.
Calories: 345kcal | Carbohydrates: 52g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 173mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 11g