- 1 cup brown rice, raw
- 1 pound chicken thigh, boneless, skinless
- 1 medium lemon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoon rosemary, dried
- 1 clove garlic
- 4 cup broccoli, florets
- 2 cup strawberries
- Preheat broiler. Prepare rice as directed on package.
- Rinse chicken thighs; pat dry. Arrange thighs, on a broiler pan. In a small bowl, combine lemon juice, olive oil, rosemary and garlic. Brush 1/3 of mixture over chicken and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Broil 4 to 6 inches from heat until lightly browned, about 7 minutes.
- Using tongs, turn chicken thighs. Brush 1/3 of lemon-juice mixture over chicken and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Broil until thighs are browned, about 7 minutes.
- Turn off broiler and set oven to 450°F. Brush final 1/3 of lemon-juice mixture over chicken (discard any leftover lemon-juice mixture) and return pan to oven. Bake until juices run clear when pricked with a fork and meat is no longer pink at the bone, about 10 minutes. Serve hot.
- Steam broccoli while chicken cooks, and prepare fruit.
Calories: 382kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 99mg | Sodium: 200mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 6g