- 2 cup brown rice, cooked
- 4 fillet fish, halibut
- 1 medium onion
- 2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium lemon
- 1 medium lime
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 pound asparagus
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Prepare rice as directed on package (1 cup dry rice) either before preparing fish to bake, or right after placing it in the oven.
- Lay out a large piece of foil and place fish onto it. Slice onion thinly, add to fish along with tomatoes. Slice lemon and lime thinly, place on top of fish medley; drizzle with olive oil, season with 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper. Fold and seal foil. Place into heated oven and bake for 12-15 minutes. If desired, yet this may change cooking time, place fish-filled foil onto a baking sheet before placing into oven.
- While fish bakes, toss asparagus with olive oil, 1/4 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper; sauté in a large skillet for 6-8 minutes, timing depends on thickness and desired doneness. Dice melon while asparagus sautés.
- Serve fish on top of brown rice with asparagus.
Calories: 401kcal | Carbohydrates: 62g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 39mg | Sodium: 546mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 6g