- 1 medium (approx 2-3/4″ long, 2-1/2 dia.) bell pepper, red
- 1/2 medium (2-1/2″ dia) onion
- 1 cup black beans, canned
- 3 cup cilantro
- 1 cup, sliced ALMONDS
- 3 tablespoon lime juice
- 3 tablespoon water
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 4 leaf outer lettuce
- 2 cup grapes
- Cut pepper into 1/2 inch pieces; chop onion. In a medium-sized bowl, mix the peppers and onions with the beans and 1/4 cup chopped cilantro; set aside.
- Using a food processor (or high powered blender), blend together 1/2 cup of cilantro, almonds, lime juice, water, garlic, cumin and salt. Being sure to scrape the sides of food processor, blend until smooth. Add the yogurt, pulse a few times until mixed.
- Mix the dressing in with the bean mixture. Divide lettuce among 4 plates and top each bed of lettuce with bean mixture. Serve grapes on the side.
Calories: 270kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 545mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 16g