- 12 standard cupcake liners
- 1 1/2 cup flour, whole wheat
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 8 teaspoon flaxseed, ground
- 2 large egg white
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup soy milk
- 2 medium kiwi
- 4 cup orange juice
- Prepare your muffin tins by spraying the top surface with a light coat of olive oil or nonstick spray and placing muffin liners in the tins.
- In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, combine all the wet ingredients (except for kiwi).
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix just until combined.
- Peel and chop the kiwi (you’ll need about 1 cup). Fold in your fruit and scoop into lined muffin tins.
- Bake at 350 for approximately 20 minutes. Muffins are done when you poke them with a knife or toothpick and it comes out clean.
Calories: 193kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 67mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 20g