- 8 ounce pasta, shapes
- 1 ounce Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 1/8 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 medium carrot
- 1 medium bell pepper, orange
- 4 stalk celery
- 1/8 cup peanut butter, all-natural
- 1/4 cup raisins, seedless
- 2 cup milk
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and return to pot. Stir in cheese, butter, milk, salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, cut carrots, bell pepper and celery into sticks. Spread celery with peanut butter and top with raisins.
- Serve pasta and veggie sticks with a small glass of milk.
Calories: 470kcal | Carbohydrates: 63g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 35mg | Sodium: 335mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 16g