- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 4 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 1/2 medium avocado
- 4 tablespoon peanut butter, all-natural
- 1 cup cauliflower, florets
- 1 cup broccoli, florets
- 2 fruit MANGO, FRESH
- Flatten each slice of bread with a rolling pin. Add turkey to each of 4 slices. Mash 1/2 of an avocado and spread onto the turkey. Roll up tightly, cut into thirds, and add to lunchbox.
- Spread peanut butter onto the remaining 4 slices of bread. Roll up tightly, cut into thirds, and add to lunchbox with other “sushi” rolls.
- Cut cauliflower and broccoli into smaller pieces, and dice mango; add to lunchbox.
Calories: 423kcal | Carbohydrates: 54g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 27mg | Sodium: 951mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 21g