- 8 ounce macaroni pasta, dry
- 1 cup edamame, shelled
- 4 serving turkey pepperoni
- 4 ounce cheddar cheese
- 2 cup broccoli, florets
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing, low fat
- 2 medium banana
- Cook pasta as directed on package. Drain and cool to room temperature.
- Remove the edamame from pods if necessary, quarter the pepperoni, and cut the cheese into cubes; add all to a large mixing bowl along with the broccoli, salt, olive oil, and dressing. Add cooled pasta and toss to coat evenly.
- Serve with banana slices on the side.
Calories: 629kcal | Carbohydrates: 64g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 69mg | Sodium: 1036mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 11g