- 2 cup cabbage, shredded Napa
- 2 medium orange
- 2 medium carrot
- 1/4 cup cranberries, dried
- 1/4 cup (not packed) raisins, golden seedless
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- Juice one orange. Segment the other. Peel and grate carrots.
- Toss all ingredients in a salad bowl and allow to marinate in the fridge for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve in small bowls, ramikins, cups or old fashioned tumblers (so you can drink the orange/carrot juice at the end) sprinkled with the chopped walnuts.
Calories: 173kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 47mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 15g