- 2 cup Quinoa, cooked
- 2 breast chicken breast
- 4 cup, chopped kale
- 2 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup cranberries, dried
- 1/4 cup, chopped walnuts
- 2 medium (3″ dia) apple
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 fruit (2-3/8″ dia) lemon
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp, ground black pepper, ground
- 1/4 cup apple juice
- Cook quinoa as directed on package from 2/3 cup dry.
- Using chicken from dinner, cut into pieces if not already cut or shredded. Set aside.
- Remove stems from kale and steam for 1-2 minutes in a small amount of water in a skillet over medium heat. Remove and allow to drain.
- In a large bowl, mix together, quinoa, chicken, kale, lettuce, cranberries, walnuts. Chop apples and add to bowl.
- In a mason jar, add dressing ingredients, shake vigorously; pour over salad and toss to coat. Serve immediately.
Calories: 528kcal | Carbohydrates: 80g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 41mg | Sodium: 116mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 41g