- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 4 ounce cheddar cheese
- 8 slice ham, deli sliced
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 cup pineapple
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup blueberries
- 12 wooden skewers
- 1 cup carrots, baby
- Cut bread into quarters and cheese into cubes. Roll ham and then cut into thirds. Cut cucumber in half lengthwise and then into thick slices; cut pineapple into chunks.
- Skewer bread, cheese, ham, and tomatoes in an alternating fashion, making 8 skewers total.
- Skewer cucumbers, pineapple, and blueberries onto separate skewers making 4 total.
- Serve skewers alongside carrots with any remaining ingredients on the side.
Calories: 383kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 39mg | Sodium: 770mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 16g