- 1 cup white rice, short grain
- 1 cup brown rice, raw
- 4 large egg
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce, gluten free
- 2 cup broccoli, florets
- 4 slice ham, deli sliced
- 2 cup pineapple
- Cook the white and brown rice separately as directed on each package.
- In a separate pot, hard boil the eggs; cool slightly, peel, then set aside to finish cooling.
- Toss brown and white rice, separately, with 1 tablespoon soy sauce each.
- Shape rices into a bear shape.
- Serve raw broccoli, rolled up ham slices, and pineapple chunks on the side.
Calories: 493kcal | Carbohydrates: 89g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 191mg | Sodium: 687mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 9g