- 3 medium sweet potato
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 3 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 none cooking spray
- 4 large egg
- 4 large egg white
- 2 medium banana
- Peel and slice sweet potatoes. Finely dice bell peppers. Set aside separately.
- In a medium to large skillet, heat coconut oil over medium heat. Add sliced sweet potatoes, sprinkle with cinnamon, and cook until they become soft, tender, and lightly browned. (The thinner you slice your potatoes, the faster they will cook.)
- Spray a separate skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium; add peppers and cook for 3-4 minutes. Whisk eggs together and add to peppers; cook until no longer runny, stirring to combine and scramble.
- Serve eggs alongside potatoes and banana slices.
Calories: 300kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 186mg | Sodium: 182mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 13g