- 1 head lettuce
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium cucumber
- 4 cup spinach
- 1/2 medium bell pepper, green
- 5 stalk green onion
- 4 ounces feta cheese crumbles
- 16 small Kalamata olives
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoon vinegar, red wine
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 medium whole wheat dinner rolls
- 1 cup watermelon
- Cut lettuce and spinach; slice tomatoes in half; drop into a large bowl for mixing.
- Cut cucumbers into slices (removing skin if desired), slice pepper into strips, chop onions. Place these ingredients into bowl along with feta and olives.
- Mince garlic, then whisk together with remaining dressing ingredients. (It is also convenient if you have a mason jar with a top to just add these ingredients and shake away!)
- Pour dressing over salad just before serving, toss together all ingredients, serve with a small dinner roll and watermelon.
Calories: 365kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 17mg | Sodium: 564mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 10g