- 2 medium pear
- 1 fruit 3-3/8″ high x 3″ diameter Pears, asian
- 2 medium (3″ dia) apple
- 1 fruit (2-3/8″ dia) lemon
- 1 container (8 oz) yogurt, vanilla, low-fat
- 1 tbsp peanut butter, all-natural
- 1/2 cup hummus
- 4 medium carrot
- 4 stalk, medium (7-1/2″ – 8″ long) celery
- 1 medium (approx 2-3/4″ long, 2-1/2 dia.) bell pepper, red
Your first turkey will consist of the fruit and yogurt dip. Slice the apples and pears, and toss them together, gently with some fresh lemon juice. Arrange them into the feather-like appearance of a turkey, around the dish being used for the dip. Mix the peanut butter and yogurt and place into the “turkey head” dish. Extra garnish may be used for the eyes and his beak.
This process will be repeated for the veggies as well, except the lemon will naturally not be needed. Arrange the sliced veggies into the turkey feathers and the hummus dish will be his head.
Calories: 301kcal | Carbohydrates: 58g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 252mg | Fiber: 13g | Sugar: 37g