Italian Turkey Meatballs over LinguinePrint Pin Rate
Servings: 4 2 meatballs, 1/4 of the pasta, 1/3 cup sauce, 1 cup green beans, 1/2 cup grapes
- 4 ounce linguine pasta, dry
- 1 1/3 cup spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 1 pound turkey, ground
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs, seasoned
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup parsley, fresh
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 4 cup green beans
- 2 cup grapes
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Pour marinara sauce in a pot over medium-low heat.
- In a large bowl, combine ground turkey, breadcrumbs, egg, parsley, garlic, and Parmesan; using your hands, mix well until everything is combined. Then, using 1/8 cup at a time, form the mixture into small meatballs (about the size of ping pong balls).
- Add the meatballs to the sauce and cook 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, steam green beans.
- Serve sauce and meatballs over pasta with green beans and grapes on the side.
Calories: 474kcal | Carbohydrates: 55g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 132mg | Sodium: 1270mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 21g