- 12 ounce pasta shells, jumbo
- 10 ounce spinach, frozen
- 1 cup ricotta cheese, part skim milk
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 ounce mozzarella cheese
- 2 1/2 cup spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 2 cup grapes
- Cook shells to al dente as directed on the box.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Spread shells out onto a baking sheet to dry (you may need to flip them over after a while to ensure they dry completely).
- Meanwhile, thaw spinach by cooking in the microwave for 5-6 minutes (or follow package directions); drain all excess water.
- In a medium bowl, mix together spinach, ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Spoon a small amount of sauce into a 9X13 inch baking dish. Fill each shell with spinach filling and place into the baking dish, open side up.
- Shred the mozzarella cheese.
- Top off with remaining sauce and cheese; bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with chilled grapes on the side. (Serving size: 3-4 shells, 1/2 cup grapes)
Calories: 430kcal | Carbohydrates: 64g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 28mg | Sodium: 962mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 16g