- 6 ounce penne pasta, dry
- 1/4 medium onion, red
- 1 cup artichoke hearts, jarred
- 1 medium cucumber
- 12 ounce rotisserie chicken
- 2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/8 cup basil, fresh
- 4 jumbo black olives, canned
- 1 1/2 cup Italian dressing, low fat
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 2 cup grapes
- Cook pasta as directed on package.
- Dice onion, artichoke hearts, and cucumber. Shred some chicken from the rotisserie. Halve tomatoes, and chop basil and olives.
- Add all ingredients to a large mixing bowl and toss to combine.
- Serve with grapes on the side.
Calories: 599kcal | Carbohydrates: 78g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 72mg | Sodium: 1645mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 27g