- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound chicken breast
- 1/2 cup sweet red chili sauce
- 3 tablespoon soy sauce, gluten free
- 1/2 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon ginger root, fresh
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter, all-natural
- 1 cup brown rice, raw
- 2 cup chicken broth, low-sodium
- 1 tablespoon cilantro
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 medium carrot
- 1/4 cup peanuts
- 2 medium mango
- Select the saute setting on your instant pot and add the olive oil.
- Sear the chicken breasts for 2-3 minutes on either side to seal in their juices. Turn off the instant pot.
- In a small bowl, mix the sweet red chili sauce, soy sauce, fish sauce, minced ginger, minced garlic, lime juice, sriracha, and peanut butter (if desired) together.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken breasts and stir to combine.
- Add the rice and chicken broth to the Instant Pot; seal the lid.
- Select the manual pressure setting (high) and set the timer to 10 minutes. Allow pressure to naturally release.
- Shred the chicken with two forks and then mix with the rice before serving.
- Lightly chop cilantro; shred zucchini and carrots; and chop peanuts. Serve chicken and rice topped with cilantro, veggies and peanuts; with mango on the side.
Calories: 558kcal | Carbohydrates: 62g | Protein: 38g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 83mg | Sodium: 1062mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 18g