- 1/3 cup honey
- 4 clove garlic
- 1/2 cup soy sauce, gluten free
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 2 tablespoon parsley, fresh
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 pound chicken thigh, boneless, skinless
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/2 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 stalk green onion
- 2 cup strawberries
- 14 1/2 ounce green beans, canned
- In a small mixing bowl combine honey, minced garlic, soy sauce, ketchup, oregano and parsley; mix until well combined and set aside.
- Heat the Instant Pot in sauté mode.
- Add sesame oil to the pot.
- Season chicken thighs with salt and pepper; arrange in the instant pot and cook for about 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Add the prepared honey garlic sauce to the pot; cover and lock the lid.
- Cook in poultry mode for 20 minutes.
- Turn off the pot and allow it to release the pressure, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer chicken to a serving plate and spoon the sauce over the chicken.
- Garnish with toasted sesame seeds and green onions.
- Serve with sliced strawberries and green beans.
Calories: 345kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 99mg | Sodium: 2523mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 35g