- 3 medium potato, red
- 2 slice turkey bacon
- 1 none cooking spray
- 1/4 medium onion
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 2 clove garlic
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 9 large egg
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 medium mango
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Cut potatoes into small chunks; place on a plate or in another microwave-safe dish, cover, and cook for 5 minutes or until tender. Set aside to cool.
- In a small skillet, cook bacon until crispy; allow to cool, then crumble and set aside.
- Heat a medium-size skillet over medium heat and coat with cooking spray.
- Chop onion and bell pepper. Mince garlic.
- Add onion, bell pepper, and garlic to hot pan and sauté 5 minutes or until tender. Remove from heat and stir in potatoes, cheese, and bacon.
- Spoon vegetable mixture evenly into 12 muffin cups or 6-ounce ramekins coated with cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, salt, and black pepper. Pour egg mixture evenly over vegetable mixture.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until set.
- Remove from muffin cups and allow to cool slightly.
- Serve with cubed mango on the side.
Calories: 131kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 144mg | Sodium: 129mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 6g