- 1 pound turkey, ground
- 1/3 cup bread crumbs, seasoned
- 1/4 cup chicken broth, low-sodium
- 1 large egg
- 2 clove garlic
- 1/4 medium onion
- 1 teaspoon fennel seed
- 1 teaspoon basil, dried
- 1 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounce Spaghetti
- 2 cup spaghetti or marinara sauce
- Combine turkey, bread crumbs, chicken broth, egg, and minced garlic. Dice the onion and add it to the turkey, along with the seasonings. Mix well. With wet hands shape meat mixture into 1 inch balls
- Prepare broiler. Spray broiler pan with nonstick cooking spray. Arrange meatballs on broiler pan. Broil, 4 inches from heat, for 10 minutes or until no longer pink in the center.
- Add the meatballs to a medium saucepan along with the marinara sauce. Cook over medium heat for 5-10 minutes or until heated through.
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Pour meatballs and sauce over pasta.
Calories: 559kcal | Carbohydrates: 74g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 127mg | Sodium: 932mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 20g