- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1 cup hummus
- 1 cup spinach
- 4 leaf lettuce, romaine
- 4 medium apple
- 2 cup Greek yogurt, vanilla
- Thinly slice cucumber and tomatoes.
- Toast bread and spread each slice with hummus.
- Layer 4 slices of bread with tomatoes, cucumbers, spinach, and lettuce. Top with remaining bread slices to form 4 sandwiches; cut in half if desired.
- Serve with apple slices and yogurt on the side.
Calories: 499kcal | Carbohydrates: 79g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 587mg | Fiber: 14g | Sugar: 36g