- 15 ounce chickpeas (garbanzo beans), canned
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 medium lemon
- 1/2 cup yogurt, plain
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 medium bell pepper, yellow
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 1 medium bell pepper, orange
- Drain and rinse chickpeas, mince garlic, and juice lemon.
- Blend above ingredients along with yogurt, oil, and salt in a food processor until smooth.
- Cut the top off of one pepper and remove the seeds; cut the other peppers into strips.
- Fill the hollowed-out pepper with hummus then add the strips, positioning them as feathers; use scraps to make a face, using a bit of hummus to make everything stick.