- 2 cup water
- 1 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup maple syrup, pure
- 2 tablespoon flaxseed, ground
- 6 tablespoon heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cup blueberries
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- Combine the water, quinoa, and salt in a medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat, cover, and simmer 12 minutes or until almost all the liquid has been absorbed.
- Stir in the maple syrup, ground flaxseed, cream, and cinnamon.
- Divide evenly between 4 bowls. Top each with blueberries and pecans.