- 2 pound butternut squash
- 2 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Cut the squash in half length-wise and scoop out the seeds (You can soak the seeds in salt water and roast them just like pumpkin seeds by the way!)
- Put the squash halves flesh side up on a baking sheet, butter the flesh, and then spread the honey over the flesh (Let the kids do this part with their hands!)
- Roast in a 425 degree oven for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Use a peeler to skin the whole squash.
- Cut the squash in half, scoop out the seeds , and then cube up the squash.
- Put the cubed squash onto a baking sheet, drizzle melted butter, honey, and sea salt, and then stir to combine (Or! Let the kids get in there to mix it up with their hands!)
- Roast in a 425 degree oven for 50 minutes to 1 hour.
Calories: 184kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 301mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 14g