- 1 pound pork loin
- 3 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup honey
- 1 medium orange
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 medium potato, red
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cup watermelon
- Cut pork into thick slices and place into a shallow glass baking dish. Using 1 tablespoon of the Worcestershire, brush sauce over both sides of each piece. Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes to marinate.
- Zest the orange (Be sure to only zest the orange part as the white part can add a bitter taste) and set aside. Meanwhile, heat grill.
- In 2-quart saucepan, mix together remaining 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce, honey, orange zest, and salt until well blended. Heat to boiling over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and continue boiling for 1 minute.
- When grill is heated, wrap potatoes in foil and pierce with a fork. Add potatoes and pork slices to the grill, spooning half of the honey mixture evenly over the pork. Cook 5 minutes, then turn pork over and spoon remaining honey mixture over top; cook 3-5 minutes longer or until meat is cooked through (an internal temperature of at least 160°F).
- Remove pork from grill and allow to rest. While pork is resting, slice zucchini into halves, lengthwise. Sprinkle with salt and and pepper; drizzle with olive oil. Rub into zucchini and then place onto hot grill. Cook each side for approximately 2 minutes until softened.
- Serve pork slices with potatoes, zucchini, and watermelon on the side.
Calories: 693kcal | Carbohydrates: 127g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 84mg | Sodium: 474mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 86g