- 1 none cooking spray
- 1 1/4 cup flour, whole wheat
- 1/2 cup flour, all-purpose
- 1/2 cup oats, dry
- 3 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1 teaspoon basil, dried
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- 2 large egg
- 1/4 cup applesauce, unsweetened
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Lightly spray a 12-cup mini muffin pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, 1/2 cup oatmeal, baking powder, garlic powder, oregano, basil, salt.
- In a small bowl whisk together the remaining ingredients. Pour into the flour mixture, stirring until just combined. Do not overmix or muffins may be tough. Spoon into min-muffin cups, filling them about 3/4 full.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center of the muffin comes out clean. Invert the pan onto cooling rack to remove muffins. Allow to cool.
- Serve with leftover veggies to make mini sandwiches!
Calories: 72kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 17mg | Sodium: 37mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g