- 1 medium potato, red
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise, light
- 1/4 cup yogurt, plain, low-fat
- 1 tablespoon vinegar, cider
- 1 teaspoon mustard, ground
- 1 cup green peas, frozen
- 1 cup, chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup, chopped or sliced tomato, red
- 2 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoon parsley, fresh
- 4 ounces Shrimp, mixed, cooked
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 medium lemon
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Place potato in a small pot filled with water and bring to a boil, cooking until softened. Allow to cool and then cut into chunks. Place chunks into a medium-sized bowl and combine w/ remaining salad ingredients.
- Combine dressing ingredients into a small bowl then drizzle, mix thoroughly, cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. While heating, mince garlic, chop the parsley; add to a medium-sized bowl. Toss in the shrimp (being sure they have already been deveined, shells removed), honey, onion powder, oregano. pepper and juice of 1/2 lemon; mix thoroughly. Drizzle a small amount of oil into the skillet and then add the shrimp mixture. Cook, stirring occasionally, allowing the shrimp to turn pink and the marinade to slightly caramelize.
- Serve shrimp with salad.
Calories: 249kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 52mg | Sodium: 212mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 16g