- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 teaspoon ginger root, fresh
- 4 cup chicken broth, low-sodium
- 4 cup water
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms, brown, Italian, or Crimini
- 2 package ramen noodles
- 1/4 cup chives, fresh, chopped
- 2 cup kale
- 2 medium carrot
- Heat sesame oil in a large wok over medium heat. Mince garlic and grate fresh ginger. Add to hot oil. Stir fry for 1-2 minutes, stirring continually. Carefully add broth and water. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer.
- Slice mushrooms (or dice if it is preferred) and simmer for 10 minutes allowing to soften.
- Add noodles (do not use flavor packets) and cook until softened; 5-6 minutes. Add chopped chives and remove from heat.
- Chop kale and grate carrots. Add to noodles, cover and let rest for 3-4 minutes, until kale softens. Serve warm.
Calories: 247kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 11g | Sodium: 1710mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g