Homemade Ranch and VeggiesPrint Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup yogurt, plain, low-fat
- 2 tablespoon Ranch Dressing Seasoning Packet
- 4 medium carrot
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- Mix yogurt with ranch seasoning (add more than what is indicated if needed, according to desired taste). Chill until ready to eat.
- Peel and slice carrots and cucumber if desired. Remove seeds from bell pepper and slice all veggies into bite-size pieces.
- Serve with ranch for dipping.
Calories: 85kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 88mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 10g