- 1 10 inch whole wheat pizza crust
- 1/8 cup tomato paste, canned
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese, part skim milk
- 2 cup broccoli, florets
- 1 medium leek
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon vinegar, balsamic
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 medium banana
- 4 medium kiwi
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Mix tomato paste and ricotta together in a small bowl and spread over crust, leaving a border around the edge without sauce.
- Chop broccoli into smaller pieces and thinly slice leek; sprinkle onto pizza.
- Drizzle with oil and vinegar, then top with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 12-16 minutes until crust is golden and cheese is bubbly.
- Chop fruit and serve it on the side.
Calories: 530kcal | Carbohydrates: 85g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 813mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 22g