- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 4 cup multigrain cereal
- 4 cup oats, dry
- 1 cup almonds, sliced
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 1 cup cranberries, dried, sweetened
- 3/4 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 320 degrees
- Combine honey and canola oil in a small pot on the stove.
- Warm honey and oil on low heat while you combine the other ingredients (It makes the honey easier to pour)
- Combine all of the dry ingredients (excluding dried fruit) in a large mixing bowl.
- Pour honey and oil mixture over the dry ingredients and stir together.
- Spread granola on a cookie sheet that has a lip around the edge to avoid spilling
- Bake granola for ten minutes; Turn over with a spatula; Bake for another ten minutes
- Let cool before serving.
- Any extra granola can be kept in a Ziplock bag in your freezer to keep it crispy.
Calories: 505kcal | Carbohydrates: 76g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 101mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 29g