- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 5 large egg
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 ounce cheddar cheese
- 4 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- Chop bell peppers into fine pieces.
- In a skillet, pour the oil. Saute the bell peppers until they are tender.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs. Add 1 tablespoon of milk or water if desired. Pour eggs over peppers.
- Stir in the skillet until the eggs get cooked through.
- After eggs are cooked, sprinkle some shredded cheese on top and heat until melted.
- Divide eggs into four equal portions and top tortilla.
Calories: 769kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 69g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 247mg | Sodium: 396mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 4g