- 1 medium cabbage, red
- 1 medium cabbage
- 6 ounce Soup, Ramen noodle, dry
- 2 cup edamame, shelled
- 1 medium avocado
- 1 cup mango cubes, frozen
- 1/2 cup almonds, sliced
- 1 stalk green onion
- 10 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/3 cup vinegar, rice
- 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce, low sodium
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- Shred both heads of cabbage, shell edamame, dice avocado, thaw and dice mango, and thinly slice the green onion. Crumble the noodles before removing from the package; discard the seasoning. Add all to a large mixing bowl along with the almonds.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil (2/3 cup), honey, vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, salt, and pepper. Pour over salad and toss to coat evenly.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to eat.
Calories: 643kcal | Carbohydrates: 61g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 41g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Sodium: 721mg | Fiber: 14g | Sugar: 28g