- 2 oz Spaghetti
- 1 lb Ground turkey, 93% lean, 7% fat, raw
- 2 stalk, medium (7-1/2″ – 8″ long) celery
- 2 medium carrot
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 can crushed tomatoes, canned
- 1 tsp, ground OREGANO, DRIED
- 4 oz Parmesan cheese
- Precook pasta as directed on package.
- During pasta boil, brown ground turkey in a medium skillet. Be sure to cook until no longer pink; turkey will be white in color.
- Chop celery, carrots, and zucchini. Add to skillet with ground turkey and cook until tender (about 4-5 more minutes)
- Add canned tomatoes and oregano. Cook until heat through. Serve over the top of the pasta, garnish with Parmesan cheese.
Calories: 369kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 69mg | Sodium: 538mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 6g