- 1 cup brown rice, raw
- 1/2 pound chicken breast
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 10 ounce broccoli, frozen
- 1 cup green peas, frozen
- 2 medium onion
- 2 clove garlic
- 2 large egg
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 4 tablespoon soy sauce, gluten free
- 2 cup grapes
- Cook rice as directed on package. Season chicken with salt and pepper, place in a baking dish and drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes; once done cooking, cut into cubes and set aside covered.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat; add the frozen vegetables and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until they have thawed.
- Add the chopped onions and garlic; cook for 3-4 minutes, or until they become tender.
- Push this to the side, whisk eggs and add them to open area in pan. Allow to cook and scramble. Once they are nearly done cooking, stir them into the veggies.
- Stir in sesame oil, soy sauce, cooked rice and cooked chicken. Toss to coat evenly and heat completely though.
- Serve with chilled grapes.
Calories: 334kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 90mg | Sodium: 894mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 11g