- 1/2 pound chicken breast
- 2 large egg
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup bread crumbs, plain
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard dressing
- 4 cup green beans
- 4 medium carrot
- 2 medium orange
- 1/2 cup cranberries, dried, sweetened
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Boil chicken for 20 minutes. Once cooled, add chicken, eggs and salt to blender or food processor. Pulse to mix and break chicken apart.
- Shape chicken into nuggets, dip into bread crumbs and place onto a baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes, flipping halfway through to brown on both sides. (Take a look here for some great photos of this recipe).
- Serve with honey mustard for dipping, along with green beans, carrot sticks, and a medley of orange pieces with cranberries.
Calories: 396kcal | Carbohydrates: 62g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 135mg | Sodium: 402mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 23g