- 1 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 3 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon hemp seeds
- 3 cup, chunks pineapple
- 4 medium carrot
- 4 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 8 slice ham, deli sliced
- 1 cup cabbage
- Peel and shred 2 carrots. Put in a medium bowl. Dice 1 cup of the pineapple into smaller bite-sized pieces.
- Add yogurt, lemon juice, hemp seeds, and the diced pineapple to the carrots. Toss until combined. Top tortillas with ham, yogurt mixture and shredded cabbage; wrap tightly and cut in half.
- Serve with extra carrots and pineapple.