- 1 pound pizza dough, whole wheat
- 8 ounce ham
- 1/2 cup, chunks pineapple
- 1 stalk green onion
- 2 ounce mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 medium apple
- 2 cup spinach
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing, low fat
- Preheat oven to 450°F. If directed on package, allow dough to rest at room temperature before stretching to fit pizza sheet.
- Cut ham into smaller pieces, chop pineapple, slice onion, grate carrot, and core and chop apple.
- Top pizza dough with sauce, grated cheese, ham, pineapple, and onion. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toss together carrot, apple, spinach, and dressing.
- Slice pizza and serve warm with salad on the side.
Calories: 496kcal | Carbohydrates: 69g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 32mg | Sodium: 830mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 10g