- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cup hash browns, frozen
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 1 medium onion
- 6 large egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cup strawberries
- Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium heat.
- Add hash browns and cook for a few minutes until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Chop pepper and onion. Add to potatoes.
- Cover and cook over medium heat for 6 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, salt, and pepper. Pour evenly over hash browns, poking the potatoes with a spatula in several places to help the mixture seep through to the skillet.
- Turn heat down to medium-low, cover, and cook for 6 to 7 minutes until eggs are just about set.
- Sprinkle cheese over top, then cover again and cook for another 2 to 3 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Loosen edges and cut into wedges.
- Serve with strawberries on the side.
Calories: 333kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 295mg | Sodium: 305mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 7g