- 2 cup hash browns, frozen
- 3 stalk green onion
- 2 ounce Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 large egg
- 4 medium kiwi
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- Set out the potatoes to begin thawing.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat 12 muffin tins with cooking spray; set aside.
- Chop the green onions. In a large bowl, combine potatoes, onions, cheese, salt, and pepper. Toss lightly with a fork. Drizzle on olive oil. Toss with fork again until mixture is well combined.
- Spoon mixture evenly into 12 muffin cups. With the back of the spoon, apply gentle pressure to pack mixture into each cup.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes in lower third of oven. Let rest for 5 minutes, run a small knife or spatula around the edge of each cup, making sure the edges are loosened.
- Gently lift each potato cup out, invert it, place on serving plate bottom side up. Good served warm or room temperature.
- For eggs, grease one skillet and crack your eggs cooking on each side until set.
- Serve with kiwi and pepper slices.
Calories: 328kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 196mg | Sodium: 884mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 8g